Wednesday 20 January 2016

DAYTIME GLAM

The lazy girls guide to daytime glam....



Being an expectant mummy, the last thing I can be bothered doing right now is my usual full face makeup routine. 

These are my Holy Grail necessities that I find myself reaching for most mornings to give me that fresh dewy faced look rather than I've just rolled out of bed, still half asleep look! 


  • Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water - a few squirts of this to awaken and refresh  my skin.
  • Makeup Forever Step 1 Primer - to lock in moisture and keep my pores at bay.
  • Maybelline Instant Anti Age Concealer - to hide those under-eye bags and give the         appearance of a good night’s rest (which  by the way, is pretty rare to have a good nights rest at 26 weeks pregnant!!!)
  • MAC strobe cream - for glowy youthful looking skin.
  • Loreal Brow Artist Plumper - to fill in my sparse brows and lock the brow hairs in place.
  • Benefit Roller Lash - for wide-awake looking eyes.
And although not makeup related, this is probably my favourite "time-saver" EVER -
  • Redken Extreme Anti Snap Leave In Conditioner - it helps keep shower time to a minimum so  I can have that extra 5 minutes in bed he he.
What are your Holy Grail “quick-fix” products??

No comments:

Post a Comment