Sunday 7 February 2016

Do Brightening Masks really work?

 Liz Earle Brightening Treatment Mask




So I’ve used this little gem a few times now and I must say, I am seriously loving the results that I am seeing. It does what it claims to do – revitalise dull looking skin.

Being 27 weeks pregnant, a good night’s rest is just not happening right now and my skin is showing the effects of sleepless nights. So with the help of this product, I can “fake” a good night’s rest and enhance my pregnancy glow.

It works within a few minutes, by drawing your impurities to the surface, which feels sort of tingly on the skin. Once removed you are left with a glowy flushed complexion leaving you with youthful and healthy looking skin. It leaves my skin feeling really soft as well! The mask itself has a creamy texture and smells pleasant and fresh.

It does state that it is not suitable for sensitive skin, which unfortunately I do have BUT it contains ingredients such as Aloe Vera and Witch Hazel; 2 ingredients that I use daily on my skin anyway so I knew it wouldn’t irritate my skin too much. The first time I used it, it did  leave my skin a little dry but I left it on my skin too long. Now I just leave it on for a minute maximum.

BEFORE & AFTER (no filter or enhancements made to either pic!)


As far as I am concerned, Liz Earle has smashed it again with this little beauty! I am hooked on the Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (I mean, who isn’t?!) so paired together they are a match made in heaven! 

Links where to buy Liz Earle Brightening Mask- RRP £15:

http://uk.lizearle.com/brightening-treatment-mask.html 
http://www.boots.com/en/Liz-Earle-Brightening-Treatment-Mask-50ml-Starter-Kit_1550462/
http://www.johnlewis.com/liz-earle-brightening-treatment-mask-starter-kit-50ml/p231417734

Have you tried this product? What did you think?

Lx

No comments:

Post a Comment