Sunday 14 August 2016

SEBAMED FOR BABIES

BABY SKINCARE

All babies are different but 1 thing they all have in common is that their skin is extremely sensitive, especially in the first few weeks from birth as their skin has not yet managed to build up a protective layer to fight off any bacteria, irritants etc. It's important you keep their skin hydrated and moisturised by using products made especially for babies.

I was lucky enough to be sent some Sebamed baby products to try out on my little one. I didn't even know they did a skincare range for babies so I was super excited. I've always raved about Sebamed products and I know how extremely gentle they are on my skin so I felt confident on using them on my baby. 


Why choose Sebamed over the other leading baby brands? 

Sebamed products have been developed with the same pH level as healthy skin (pH5.5) making them suitable for the whole family to use. Normal soaps, when used with water, have a pH level between 8 and 12 which can affect the skins defence against irritants and dehydration. The products are cruelty-free, ultra-mild and hypoallergenic (unlikely to cause an allergic reaction).

I've used all the products on Harry now for around 3 weeks and I can honestly say they are great and I love every single one. The products smell incredible! Not a strong medicinal smell that might irritate the skin but a really soft "baby powder" smell. Each product left Harry's skin like velvet, so soft to touch but thoroughly cleansed and fresh. I'd been using a few other baby brands on Harry before I was sent the Sebamed products and I can honestly say his skin has never been so soft. 

My favourite product was the lotion. It just sunk into Harry's skin so easily, no need to rub vigorously. It didn't leave a tacky or sticky layer which is a huge thing for me as Harry hates being naked and it's always a rush to get his clothes on quickly before a screaming match occurs!! 

Emma, thank you so much for allowing me to try them out on Harry. I still can't believe I didn't know there was a range designed specifically for babies!! 

If you want to try out any Sebamed products, they are currently offering 20% off when you sign up to their newsletter and free delivery when you spend £20. The products are so reasonably priced anyway but when your a mama getting very little maternity pay, every little helps!! 

Lots of love to my fellow mamas - you are all truly amazing!





No comments:

Post a Comment